We’re a tight-knit, highly capable team who are full of respect and admiration for each other and the work that we produce. Check out our current career opportunities below.
Current Job Positions
Digital Marketing Account Manager
Kelowna, BC, Canada
Roketto is currently seeking an individual with at least 2 years of experience in digital marketing strategy and execution, managing client relationships, and project management.
Ideal candidates are strong writers, comfortable planning and executing on all parts of digital marketing strategies, and always keep the big picture in mind. You have a solid track record of achieving strong results, and are confident in building strong client relationships.
Digital Marketing Account Manager
Roketto is currently seeking an individual with at least 2 years of experience in marketing strategy and execution, managing client relationships, and project management.
Ideal candidates are part 1/3 data-scientist, 1/3 digital marketing strategist, and 1/3 project/account manager.
You know how to perform in-depth keyword research and analyze data from analytics and other website and campaign reporting metrics. You possess strong writing skills and are comfortable planning, executing, and managing all parts of content marketing strategies, and always keep the big picture in mind. You have a solid track record of achieving strong results, and are confident in building strong client relationships.
- 2+ years experience in content/inbound marketing at an agency or in-house position
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices
- In-depth experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with Facebook paid advertising and Google Ads
- Outstanding presentation & communication skills, time management, and confidence leading client/project meetings
- Positive attitude! We seek individuals who are able to work through challenges with unwavering positivity
(very) Nice to Haves
- HubSpot – Big bonus points for experience with any and all aspects of their marketing platform including lead management, blogging, social media management, automated workflows, emails, list segmentation, reporting, etc.
- Inbound Marketing Knowledge – Understanding of customer personas, SMART goals, topic clusters, the buyer’s journey, and core inbound methodologies
- Technical Aptitude – Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, web technologies, content management systems, and email newsletters
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of each account you manage and ensuring our services are delivered on time and on budget
- Regular communication with clients to ensure objectives are being met
- Digital marketing strategy, planning, setup, execution, measurement and on-going management. You must be comfortable seeing a project from start to finish.
- Planning and execution of intelligent inbound marketing and content strategies
- Ideation / planning
- Content creation
- Performance evaluation
- Regular analysis of Google Analytics and KPI’s to make sure projects stay on track, and pivoting/adjusting when needed
- Being dedicated to the success of each project and the happiness of the client. We want to hear our client’s raving about you and their fantastic experience with Roketto.
Roketto is an inbound marketing & web design agency focused on helping companies grow through intelligent digital strategies. We’re a HubSpot and Google certified partner agency and have been recognized as one of Canada’s leading digital agencies 3 years in a row from Clutch.co.
We’re a small but growing company, and there’s lots of opportunity for the right individual to step up and shine. To get an idea of our culture, check out our Instagram.
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume and LinkedIn profile link to email@example.com with the subject line “Digital Marketing Account Manager”.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity at Roketto. Due to the number of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants who we’d like to bring in for an interview.
We love Monday mornings as much as Friday evenings. Our symbol is a rocket because we’re here to take your company further, faster. We believe you can’t fly a business tied to the ground, and are passionate about helping companies break through the challenges that are limiting their potential. Our fuel, our economy, is bravery, big ideas and dependability. We propel ambitious high-growth brands, and avoid anything that isn’t meaningful. We love our industry and crush uncertainties around marketing each and every day. We believe in 100% transparency and are passionate about results. Above all else, results. And partnerships. No, that’s not cheesy. It’s true: You need us, we show up, and we deliver. Ask the people who’ve been burned by other "marketing experts" but took a chance on us - whose businesses are now financially sustainable and scaling predictably and faster than they ever thought possible. Ask them. We're on 100% when we’re at work because the rest of the time we ride and run and ski and paddle and play like hell in the waters and mountains of this glorious valley. We only make the promises we can keep, and are accountable for our mistakes. We’re damn genuine, and gentlemanly. No, we are not like the other guys.